This is the Linux app named xml-holidays whose latest release can be downloaded as xml-holidays-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xml-holidays with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xml-holidays introduces an XML document type for expressing international holidays and it also provides actual holiday definitions for many countries. The 1.0 release from June 3, 2010 includes more than 800 actual holiday definitions for 31 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America, Venezuela and the UNO.
- xml-holidays' xml schema allows you to define international holidays in xml
- 1.0 version supports more than 800 holidays for 31 countries
- liberal license, can be used in both free software and commerical software
- programming language independent
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xml-holidays/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.