This is the Linux app named XML_PullParser for PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as XML_PullParser-1.3.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML_PullParser for PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML_PullParser for PHP
XML_PullParser moves the API of the PHP XML facility from an event-based
model to a token-based model. Instead of processing data passed
from the parser to callbacks, scripts work with "tokens", which are arrays representing XML structures.
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlpullpars-php/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.