This is the Linux app named XML Unit whose latest release can be downloaded as xmlunit-1.6-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML Unit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMLUnit 2.x Development Moved to GitHub
XMLUnit provides help with testing code that creates or consumes XML.
XMLUNit 2.x is available for both Java and .NET with a similar API. Development of this version has moved to a GitHub organization with two git repositories for Java and .NET respectively.
All discussion about XMLUnit independent of any version will happen on the XMLUnit general mailing list.
XMLUnit for Java 1.x will still be maintained using the Sourceforge infrastructure that has served as well for many years.
We don't intend to maintain XMLUnit for .NET 0.x any longer.
Information Technology, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlunit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.