This is the Linux app named XML Update Language whose latest release can be downloaded as XMLUpdateLanguage-Beta1.0. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML Update Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML Update Language
This project is aimed to develop a small language to support XML updates. The update language has been built on top of XQuery by adding on some update primitives. The end product provides flexibility in the software architecture for future extensions.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlupdate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.