This is the Linux app named XMLas whose latest release can be downloaded as XMLas-pre_alpha.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLas with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMLas is a tool for binding xml definitions to an actionscript 1.0 object structure. Data validation happens through the xml examples in the xml/ directory. It can be used for: 1. application prototyping 2. rapid application development 3. easily handlin
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.