This is the Linux app named XMLDataStudio whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLDataStudio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMLDataStudio is ODBC based data transfer tool to different databases in XML format developed in C++ and Java. It designed to put minimum effort to use and usable to layman based on wizard developed in Java Swing desktop application.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Java Swing, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmldatastudio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.