This is the Linux app named XmlDoclet whose latest release can be downloaded as xmldoclet-0.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XmlDoclet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XmlDoclet is a JavaDoc doclet that outputs the source code structure of the packages, classes etc. in XML format.
Later, the XML data may easily be processed by standard tools such as XSLT to produce HTML, PDF, dot graphs etc.
Technically, this is done by wrapping the class and interfaces of the com.sun.javadoc packages into JAXB annotated classes, which allows for an easy serialization.
- Analyzes Java source code structure and produces XML output.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmldoclet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.