This is the Linux app named XMLObjectBinder (XOB) whose latest release can be downloaded as xob-main-3.1-bin-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLObjectBinder (XOB) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONXOB (XMLObjectBinder) is Java package that is an alternative to JAXB. It lets you define interfaces representing XML tags and have them automatically implemented runtime through the use of reflection giving you an object representation of your XML files.
- Read and create XML to/from java objects.
- XML element represented by java interface dynamicaly implemented at runtime (proxy).
- Supports DTD & XML schema validation.
- Supports filtering XML elements.
- Interfaces can be generated from XML schema.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xob/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.