This is the Linux app named XmlPL - The XML Processing Language whose latest release can be downloaded as xmlpl-builder-0.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XmlPL - The XML Processing Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XmlPL - The XML Processing Language
XmlPL is a C like language with special syntax for creating and manipulating XML data. If you know Java, C or C++ and XPath then XmlPL is easy to learn. XML is a native data type and is processed more naturally using XML path expressions and inline XML.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlpl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.