This is the Linux app named XMLReleaseNotes whose latest release can be downloaded as XMLReleaseNotes-0.19.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLReleaseNotes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This framework is a release notes framework that enables to generate textual release notes from an XML file. This is an open framework that enables to integrate outer information (VSC, bug tracking). Stand-alone GUI and Eclipse integration is on march.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT, Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Eclipse
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlreleasenotes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.