This is the Linux app named XmlRpcClientS60 whose latest release can be downloaded as XmlRpcClient.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XmlRpcClientS60 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is C++ implementation of the XML-RPC protocol for the Symbian platform (S60 series). This library implements client functionality. XML-RPC is a lightweight Internet protocol for requesting remote services.
- An XML-RPC client for accessing XML-RPC services
- It provides an easy to use API for Symbian developers
- Ideal for small devices
- Supports serializing of application's native C and C++ data structures
- String pools used to reduce string comparison
- SAX parser used for parsing XML
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpcclientlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.