This is the Linux app named XMLSer whose latest release can be downloaded as XMLSer_1_0_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLSer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMLSer(ializer) is a library to encode Java objects into XML. Currently at a very basic stage, it should still handle most objects properly. Some customization of XML, such as aliasing, is supported. All special handling is done via annotations.
- XML Serialization for Java objects
- Annotation based aliasing and XML customization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlserial/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.