This is the Linux app named XMLTester - black box functional testing whose latest release can be downloaded as xmltester_10a01_full.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XMLTester - black box functional testing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMLTester - black box functional testing
DESCRIPTIONThe XMLTester is an open-source platform for system-level testing of message based XML applications, including "Web Services" applications. XMLTester is implemented primarily in Java.
Please see www.xmltester.org for details.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmltester/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.