This is the Linux app named xMule whose latest release can be downloaded as xmule-1.12.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xMule with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xMule is an easy to use synchronizing fork of the popular eMule client and the mature parent of aMule. xMule currently supports GNU/Linux, and *BSD. Future versions might also support Windows and the MacOS X operating systems.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmule.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.