This is the Linux app named XNBC: neurobiology simulation tool whose latest release can be downloaded as WinXNBC9_11_F_64b.EXE. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XNBC: neurobiology simulation tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XNBC: neurobiology simulation tool
XNBC is a full featured application for computer naive neuroscientists. It simulates biological neural networks using graphic tools to edit neurons and networks, to run the simulation and to analyze results. Written in C, it runs on Unix and Windows.
Web site : http://ticemed-sa.upmc.fr/xnbc/
All recent versions are on this site.
- Graphic tools to define the neuron parameters and the simulated network
- Interactive tools to run the simulation and give stimulations and drugs
- Graphic tools to examine the simulation results: dynamic and static visualization, time domain analysis and frequency domain analysis
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xnbc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.