This is the Linux app named Xorio whose latest release can be downloaded as Xorio-DEV-20060126.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xorio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xorio is a Java Based Framework for the creation of Dynamic Websites and Web-Applications. It has a "Stuctured Content Enginge" that allows to handel complex structured Content without new Databse Structures and with no or not very much Programming.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xorio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.