This is the Linux app named XPoll whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XPoll with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XPoll is a Java based survey engine, that enables Developers to quickly create, test and deliver surveys and Marketing people to track, analyse and export data collected. It is composed of a core Engine and web admin to collect,analyse and export data.
- Questionnaire defined in XML format
- Define your own views with freemarker templates or other (XTML export or PDF )
- Pluggable validation framework
- Export, analyse and query data collected
- Testing framework
Information Technology, Science/Research, Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xpoll/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.