This is the Linux app named XQuery Information Extraction Library whose latest release can be downloaded as xix.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XQuery Information Extraction Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XQuery Information Extraction Library
With the "xix" library, GATE functionality is available in XQuery (via an MXQuery extension). OpenCalais invocation is supported, too. -- Source code at http://sgv-jenkins-01.ethz.ch/job/xixlib/ws/-- "Show project details" for instruction
- SETUP INSTRUCTIONS:
- unzip xix.zip
- unzip gate5.2_light.zip into the xix folder (so you get a subfolder "gate" within "xix")
- download mxquery.jar into the xix folder
- run your XQuery code using the xix.bat or xix.sh script
- more explanation in _readme.txt (in xix.zip)
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xixlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.