This is the Linux app named XSIT whose latest release can be downloaded as xsit_1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XSIT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONXSIT (XML Support for Interface Translation) is a free, open source library provided in different programming languages in order to simplify the translation and organization of graphical or textual user interfaaces by using XML files as resource containers. XML resource files used by XSIT have a specific XML Schema structure that depends on the programming language in use: each programming language has its own XML Schema since the grammar is based on its data structures and types. Each XSIT distribution contains the file 'schema.xsd' that is the reference XML Schema.
The resource browsing is guaranteed by a class or a function (it depends on the programming language) that parses (doesn't validate!) and loads in memory the resources contained in a valid xml file or string.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.