This is the Linux app named xsldbg whose latest release can be downloaded as xsldbg-4.8.0_win32-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xsldbg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A debugger for xsl/xslt stylesheets which has functionality similar to a Unix/Linux "gdb". This is achieved using libxml2 and libxslt (gnome-xml).
A summary of commands types are
Help, running, template, breakpoint and node viewing
A GUI front-end to xsldbg is available for
* Qt5 called qxsldbg
* kate editor plugin called kxsldbg
A package for XEmacs is also available called xsldbg-mode
- xslt debugger
- add/delete breakpoints
- edit XSLT variables
- evaluate XPATH expressions
- load XSLT/XML files from http and ftp protocols
- Qt5 front-end
- Kate plugin
- xemacs package
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsldbg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.