This is the Linux app named XSP whose latest release can be downloaded as XSP.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XSP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XSP is an eXtensible socket-based protocol. XSP 1.0 is an XSP client. The main idea of this project is to connect two devices directly without any servers between them. Chat, file sharing and voice chat are supported now. Authors: m1kc and Solkin.
- independence from any servers
- maximum speed
- instant messaging and voice chat
- file sharing
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m1kc-xsp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.