This is the Linux app named XtoXML whose latest release can be downloaded as xtoxml.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XtoXML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XSL transforms XML. XtoXML transforms anything (flat text files, HTML, MS Word doc, etc). Using Java-like commands, and an XSL-like syntax, transform non-XML files easily whether on your file system, or remotely accessed via URL. Ideal for parsing HTML.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xtoxml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.