This is the Linux app named XVim whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XVim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XVim is a Vim plugin for Xcode. The plugin intends to offer a compelling Vim experience without the need to give up any Xcode features. XVim has several branches and releases. Usually you only need to download one of 'releases' and use it. Releases are tags on master branch. All the code and documents on these tags are well arranged. Usual XVim user should use one of releases. Any other branches are temporary branches to develop features or bug fixes which will be merged into 'develop' branch after all. XVim supports Bountysource. If you want to solve your issue sooner make bounty on your issue is one option. A contributer should work on it preferentially (not guaranteed though). To make bounty visit following link and go to "Issue" tab. Select your issue and make bounty on it.
- Compelling Vim experience without the need to give up any Xcode features
- XVim has several branches and releases
- XVim supports Bountysource
- Xcode 7 Users, use the commit before 809527b
- Google Group for XVim developers has been created
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xvim.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.