This is the Linux app named XWS4J whose latest release can be downloaded as xws4j-examples-09.05.19.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XWS4J with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XMPP Web Services for Java (XWS4J) is an implementation of machine to machine communication over XMPP. The communicated content is encoded in XML, according to customized definitions of input and output in W3C XML Schemata.
Project is a remote control application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xws4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.