This is the Linux app named YAFF (Yet Another Factory Framework) whose latest release can be downloaded as YAFF.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YAFF (Yet Another Factory Framework) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YAFF (Yet Another Factory Framework)
DESCRIPTIONA Powerful Java Factory Framework
- Model Driven Development approach
- Model -> Generate -> Bulid -> Deploy process
- Integrated web IDE
- Full java application generation, with full featured Ext-Js GUI
- Source code generation
- Database structure generation
- Automatic GUI generation
- Automatic generarion of CRUD functions for all your model
- Flexible composition feature for data presentation
- Users management function
- Powerfull and flexible access policy engine and IDE
- Ready to use optional LDAP authentication
- Ready to use optional LDAP profiling
- Powerful Workflow engine and IDE
- Powerful mail engine and IDE, triggered on user events
- Automatic import function generation, for all your model ( CSV, XML )
- Automatic export function generation, for all your model ( CSV, XML, Excel, Pdf )
- Full integreation of gui components and server side components.
- Deploy tool with autodetection of changes for incremental deploy ( no more need to write SQL incremental scripts )
- JBoss and Tomcat ready
- Oracle and MySql ready
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yaff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.