This is the Linux app named yafu whose latest release can be downloaded as yafu-1.34.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named yafu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YAFU (with assistance from other free software) uses the most powerful modern algorithms (and implementations of them) to factor input integers in a completely automated way. The automation within YAFU is state-of-the-art, combining factorization algorithms in an intelligent and adaptive methodology that minimizes the time to find the factors of arbitrary input integers. Most algorithm implementations are multi-threaded, allowing YAFU to fully utilize multi- or many-core processors (including SNFS, GNFS, SIQS, and ECM).
YAFU is primarily a command-line driven tool. You provide the number to factor and, via screen output and log files, YAFU will provide you the factors. There is also an interactive environment similar to MATLAB or PARI/GP, where you can type commands and store results. YAFU is very customizable, through the optional use of many many command line parameters and a very capable expression interpreter.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yafu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.