This is the Linux app named YAGARTO whose latest release can be downloaded as yagarto-bu-2.23.1_gcc-4.7.2-c-c++_nl-1.20.0_gdb-7.5.1_eabi_20121222.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YAGARTO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YAGARTO is a cross development environment for the ARM architecture, running on a Windows host. It includes the GNU C/C++ toolchain and the Eclipse IDE.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yagarto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.