This is the Linux app named Yagol: Another Getopt Library whose latest release can be downloaded as yagol-1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yagol: Another Getopt Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yagol: Another Getopt Library
DESCRIPTIONA mostly POSIX compliant alternative to getopt, written in C++, designed for
power and simplicity. Offers automatic data conversion, validation of input
and output files, automatic help/usage, multiple-value options (collections),
and resource files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yagol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.