This is the Linux app named YAGY to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as yagy-1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YAGY to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YAGY to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONYagy is a (yet another) Graphical user interface for Yacas, a (yet another) Computer Algebra System.
NOTE: Yacas and yagy development has moved to github. The new repositories are located at https://github.com/grzegorzmazur/yacas and https://github.com/grzegorzmazur/yagy . The mailing list has been moved over to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/yacas . The downloads section at sourceforge will be kept up to date for the foreseable future.
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yagy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.