This is the Linux app named YAML.rb: YAML for Ruby whose latest release can be downloaded as redcloth-2.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YAML.rb: YAML for Ruby with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YAML.rb: YAML for Ruby
DESCRIPTIONYAML.rb is a YAML processor for the Ruby language, coded in pure Ruby. Its implementation is simple and small, designed to be used in place of PStore.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yaml4r/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.