This is the Linux app named yaSSL whose latest release can be downloaded as yassl-1.9.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named yaSSL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONyaSSL, or yet another SSL, is an embedded ssl library for programmers building security functionality into their applications and devices. yaSSL is highly portable, and runs on standard as well as embedded platforms(QNX, ThreadX, VxWorks, Tron)
yaSSL is still available but no longer being developed. Current development on the same project continues under wolfSSL. Visit yaSSL Home above for the latest stable release.
- TLS version 1.2
- Less than 50k memory
- OpenSSL compatibility layer
- Mongoose Web Server Support
- AES-NI support
- Lighttpd (lighty) support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yassl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.