This is the Linux app named yawcu whose latest release can be downloaded as yawcu-src-0.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named yawcu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YAWCU is a wireless LAN (WLAN) capture + WEP cracking utility. It can crack 64/128 Bit WEP keys on IEEE 802.11b/g networks by monitoring WLAN traffic and computing the resulting WEP key once enough packets have been gathered
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yawcu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.