This is the Linux app named Yet another LCN interface whose latest release can be downloaded as yali_c_0v1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yet another LCN interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yet another LCN interface
Yali is "Yet Another LCN Interface". "Local Control Network" (LCN) is a building control and automation system, a trademark of Issendorff GmbH. Yali opens the door for MAC and Linux users to control their LCN installation via LAN.
Advanced End Users
Command-line, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yali/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.