This is the Linux app named yLife : Yu-Gi-Oh! Life whose latest release can be downloaded as yLife_0.7_Linux_i686.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named yLife : Yu-Gi-Oh! Life with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
yLife : Yu-Gi-Oh! Life
DESCRIPTIONyLife aims to be the Firefox of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Very user-friendly and useful for duellists/players/collectionners of Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. It is based on Modules : Card Explorer, Deck Builder,... It is powered by YCD : Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Database.
- Card Explorer
- Deck Builder (print decklist, proxy,...)
- YCD Manager (manage Yugioh Card Database)
- Jabber client (and online game in next release)
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Cocoa (MacOS X), Gnome, Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ylife/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.