This is the Linux app named Youtube URL Finder whose latest release can be downloaded as ytdl.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Youtube URL Finder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Youtube URL Finder
The program generates URL of Youtube's format:
1. Non-DASH URLs contains video & audio.
2. DASH URLs contains video only or audio only.
3. Closed caption or subtitle in SRT format.
Read more about DASH in section "Comparison of YouTube media encoding options" of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube
To play DASH MP4 files in players other than VLC, repack the files using GPAC MP4BOX tool:
a. Create iTunes m4a: mp4box -add dash_audio.mp4#1 -new itunesfile.m4a
b. Create standard MP4 video: mp4box -add dash_video.mp4#1 -add dash_audio.mp4#1 -new standard.mp4
- Generate URL of video, audio and subtitle objects of Youtube video
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/youtubeurlfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.