This is the Linux app named YSignalSlot whose latest release can be downloaded as YSignalSlot.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YSignalSlot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YSignalSlot is a header only C++ library. It is an implementation of signal-slot mechanism via C++. It is similar to C++ signal, Boost::signal and SigSlot. It intensively uses C++11 features.
- Almost everything is compile-time. So it is fast.
- It can be used with single slot function or unlimited slot functions.
- “emit” function’s return type is pointer of your actual slot function’s return type and it can be any type.
- It supports “void” return type.
- Slot(s) can be set to enable or disable. If slot(s) is/are disabled, signal can’t emit this/these slot(s).
- If slot which emitted is disabled or its return type is void, “emit” function returns “NULL” pointer.
- It works with member slot functions.
- It uses meta programming methods for “static for loop” and “static if”.
- Signals can be used nested.
- Receivers can be “this” pointer.
- It is free and LGPL licensed.
- It uses C++11 features.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ysignalslot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.