This is the Linux app named Zebra_Form whose latest release can be downloaded as zebra_form.2.7.6b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zebra_Form with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A PHP class that simplifies the process of creating and validating HTML forms. Its object-oriented structure promotes rapid HTML forms development and encourages developers to write clean and easily maintainable code. It frees the developers from the repetitive task of writing the code for validating forms by offering powerful built-in client-side and server-side validation.
Has an integrated cross-site scripting prevention mechanism that automatically strips out potentially malicious code from the submitted data. It also prevents automated SPAM posts, out of the box and without relying on CAPTCHA by using honey pots.
Output can be generated either automatically or manually through templates (basic PHP files). When generated automatically, the generated output validates as HTML 4.01 Strict/XHTML 1.0 Strict/HTML5 and has the same look & feel across all major browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 6+.
The client-side validation is based on jQuery 1.5.2+
- has an integrated cross-site scripting prevention mechanism that automatically strips out potentially malicious code from the submitted data
- it prevents automated SPAM posts using the "honey pot" technique
- provides both server-side and client-side validation (client-side validation is done using jQuery 1.5.2+)
- forms layout can be generated either automatically or manually using templates
- generated output validates as HTML 4.01 Strict, XHTML 1.0 Strict or HTML5
- works in all major browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer 6+.
- almost every line is commented
- generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP’s error reporting level is set to E_ALL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zebra-form/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.