This is the Linux app named Zebra_Image whose latest release can be downloaded as zebra_image.2.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zebra_Image with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a compact (one-file only), lightweight, object-oriented image manipulation library written in and for PHP, that provides methods for performing several types of image manipulation operations. It doesn't require any external libraries other than the GD2 extension (with which PHP usually comes pre-compiled with).
Zebra_Image's code is heavily commented and generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP's error reporting level is set to E_ALL.
With this library you can rescale, flip, rotate and crop images. It supports loading and saving images in the GIF, JPEG and PNG formats and preserves transparency for GIF, PNG and PNG24.
- can be used to resize, flip, rotate, crop and sharpen images
- can resize images to *exact* size by automatically cropping them
- preserves transparency of GIF, PNG8 and PNG24 images
- almost every line is commented
- generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP’s error reporting level is set to E_ALL
- the library is actively maintained
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zebra-image/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.