This is the Linux app named Zero Wine Tryouts whose latest release can be downloaded as zerowine-tryout-alpha5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zero Wine Tryouts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zero Wine Tryouts
DESCRIPTIONZero Wine Tryouts is an open source malware analysis tool. Just upload your suspicious file (e.g. Windows executable file, PDF file) through the web interface and let it analyze.
For more information, please visit project website: http://zerowine-tryout.sourceforge.net/
Developers, Education, Information Technology, Security Professionals, Security, Science/Research
Python, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zerowine-tryout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.