This is the Linux app named ZMENU - Menus for Digital Command Langua whose latest release can be downloaded as source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ZMENU - Menus for Digital Command Langua with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ZMENU - Menus for Digital Command Langua
DESCRIPTIONZMENU is a utility designed to display a menu from within a command procedure, to select a menu item based on a user's instructions, and to communicate the user's selection to the procedure so that it can perform further processing based on which item w
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zmenu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.