This is the Linux app named Zope File System Folder whose latest release can be downloaded as FSFolder-0-1-2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zope File System Folder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zope File System Folder
A File System Folder behaves just like a normal Zope Folder, except it can export its contents to individual human-readable text files in the file system, and then re-import those same files, enabling (for example) proper version control.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fsfolder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.