This is the Linux app named Zope Updater Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as Updater.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zope Updater Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zope Updater Tool
A zope product which provides an interface to keep track of product updates which need to be run on zope sites through an interface that keeps track of those that have been run, when, by who, and their outcome.
- Diff text, uploaded files, in zope files, in zope Filesystem Directory View (optionally by revision), on disk files, and even files by url. This functionality is usable by itself.
- Keeps track of which updates have been run for this site
- Search Run Updates
- Finds customized objects that have been modified between the sites svn revision and the head
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zopeupdatertool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.