This is the Linux app named Zorba - The XQuery Processor whose latest release can be downloaded as zorba-2.9.1-win32-x86.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zorba - The XQuery Processor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zorba - The XQuery Processor
NOTE: Zorba is now hosted on Launchpad. Please visit our project homepage (http://zorba.28.io) or our Launchpad page (https://github.com/28msec/zorba) for the latest news and information!
Zorba is a general purpose XQuery processor implementing in C++ the W3C family of specifications. It is not an XML database. The query processor has been designed to be embeddable in a variety of environments.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zorba/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.