This is the Linux app named zoxide whose latest release can be downloaded as zoxide-0.9.2-x86_64-pc-windows-msvc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zoxide with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It remembers which directories you use most frequently, so you can "jump" to them in just a few keystrokes. zoxide works on all major shells. zoxide is a smarter cd command, inspired by z and auto jump. fzf is a command-line fuzzy finder, used by zoxide for interactive selection. zoxide supports fzf v0.21.0+. Environment variables can be used for configuration. They must be set before zoxide init is called.
- zoxide runs on most major platforms
- Runs on Linux, macOS, Windows, BSD and Android
- To start using zoxide, add it to your shell
- Works with Bash, Elvish, Fish, and Nushell
- Works with PowerShell, Xonsh, Zsh, and Any POSIX shell
- zoxide supports fzf v0.21.0+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zoxide.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.