This is the Linux app named ZWebEdit whose latest release can be downloaded as SimpleHTMLArea.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ZWebEdit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ZWebEdit is a Java applet that is designed to replace the <textarea> tag with a rich Java text editor designed for editing HTML / code in a browser. ZWebEdit does not create a its own filesystem; it is designed to work with Zope or standalone.
Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zwebedit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.