This is the Linux app named UProm for Agile Development whose latest release can be downloaded as uprom-reqmgrByDoon-010-v1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UProm for Agile Development with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UProm for Agile Development
DESCRIPTIONUProm Requirement Management System (traceability and requirement coverage). Includes : - An admin module to manage SCRUM Project and tree of requirements - A multi-user Web-based client - Tools for databases management (HSQLDB, PostGreSQL,...) UProm
- Manage a tree of requirements and calculate coverage
- Manage list of identifiers
- Analyse traceability of identifiers (SRS, source code, Design Document...)
- Multi-user Web system (based on Tomcat or JBoss)
Aerospace, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers, Management
JDBC, Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/euprom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.