This is the Linux app named Files Cleaner whose latest release can be downloaded as Files_Cleaner_v1.3.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Files Cleaner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A multifunctions software to clean up your files with ease. 2 ways are proposed to achieve this : filters and regular expressions. While filters are quick and easy to create, regex are more powerfull and versatile.
- ASAP concept : As Simple As Possible
- Clean file name with textual filters
- Clean file name with regular expressions
- Preview renaming before apply
- Filters (Textual & Regex) inline editor
- Save Filters in an additional file
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Qt, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filescleaner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.