This is the Linux app named Chrome-Cut whose latest release can be downloaded as Chrome-Cut01.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chrome-Cut with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Basic GUI, CLI tool programmed in Python 3.4 and QT5. It gives you the ability to detect, scan and send
some useful HTTP requests "Commands" to endless amount of chromecast devices. As well as the ability
to loop the commands so the process of repeating it will be automated with a set duration
in-which the looping will be done.
- Scan local network
- detect chromecast devices
- auto repeating the commands via looping
- simple GUI
- usable CLI
- Supports streaming
Advanced End Users, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chrome-cut/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.