This is the Linux app named Classifier4J whose latest release can be downloaded as Classifier4J-0.6-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Classifier4J with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Classifier4J is a java library that provides an API for automatic classification of text. The default (and only current) implementation of this API is a Bayesian classifier.
This library can be used for multiple purposes - as a spam filter or a blog cl
Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/classifier4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.