This is the Linux app named 2D Heat convection C code whose latest release can be downloaded as Lecture7_2D.cpp. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 2D Heat convection C code with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
2D Heat convection C code
Type - 2D
Grid - Structured Cartesian
Case - Heat convection
Method - Finite Volume Method
Approach - Flux based
Accuracy - First order
Scheme - Explicit, QUICK
Temporal - Unsteady
Parallelized - No
Length of domain (LX,LY)
Time step - DT
Material properties - Conductivity (k or kk)
Density - (rho)
Heat capacity - (cp)
Boundary condition and Initial condition.
The top and bottom boundaries are heated to 100 C. The left boundary is inlet (Velocity = 1m/s along X direction) and at an Inlet temperature of 30 C and the right boundary is outlet.
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/heat-convection-c-code-2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.